Mini Tuxedo Cupcakes
Ingredients1 Package Namaste Foods Chocolate Cake Mix
4 eggs, divided
2/3 cup oil
1 cup water
1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray mini muffin/cupcake pan with non-stick spray or insert paper liners. ( We recommend paper liners.)
- Combine cake mix, oil, water, and 3 eggs as directed on package.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and chocolate chips. Cream with electric beater until smooth.
- Put a tiny bit of cream cheese filling into each cup ( 1/4 teaspoon or so ), then add some chocolate cake batter. Do not overfill cups! Halfway full is plenty.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 48+ mini cupcakes. Add additional baking time for standard cupcakes, insert toothpick to test for doneness.