Ingredients2 1/2 cups Namaste Waffle & Pancake Mix
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
6 tbsp. chilled cubed butter
6 tbsp. water
* Filling Ingredients
2 cups diced peaches (2-15 oz. cans in juice), drained
2 tsp. cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 9" x 13" pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together dry crust and topping ingredients in large bowl. Cut shortening into mix with pastry cutter or forks until it resembles coarse sand. Add water and combine. Mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Combine peaches and cornstarch for filling.
- Firmly press 2/3 of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan until even. Place the peach mixture in a single layer over the top of the crust. Place the remaining crust mixture over the top of the peaches in a thin layer.
- Bake for approximately 32 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and slice into bars.